Tuesday, August 28, 2012

...WE Did It!


Such a big boy!! Suit shopping with Daddy!

Well. We Made it! Gavey did so great at his first day of big kid school. I'm so proud of you baby!! When I finished my work and rushed over to see you, and there you were sitting backwards at the little kids table chatting and smiling. Whew! What a relief!

I LOVE that I get a little sheet at the end of the day that tells me about everything you ate, how long you slept, and what you did. Yesterday you read "Barney Goes to the Zoo", marched in place to the music, ran around the playground, played with musical instruments and cooked food in the pretend kitchen. I'm tired just writing all of that out, sounds like one fun filled day to me!! You did so great with the exception of NAP TIME! Just as I suspected. Instead of sleeping the 2 hours you typically sleep, you slept 20 minutes. Total. Gavin!! I had a feeling you wouldn't sleep very good. You're very stubborn when it comes to sleeping and if everything isn't like you want it, you won't sleep. I hear stories of kids who can be playing and fall asleep. Yep, that's definitly not you. Hopefully you ease in to it a bit more today and sleep a little longer. You didn't go to bed until around 9:00 last night which is WAY later than your usual bed time so maybe you'll be a little tired out by nap time. We were too busy out celebrating Carly's 21st bday. You ran all around the restaurant and were THAT kid. Daddy even won you  ball so you kicked that and threw it at different people and ran from one end to another. I used to be so annoyed with parents like that, but yep we were totally them yesterday. Normally when we go out we make you sit in your highchair but since yesterday was a PARTYYY we had to let you get a little crazy, right?! Ha.

Carly's Bday!


Alright now that we have the play by play of your first day at school, this girl needs to get ready. THREE student presentations through out the whole day today :( Boooooo. I wish they were all first thing in the morning so I could get them out of the way but not how it's going to work.
Perfect way to start our day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment