Monday, June 13, 2011

My favorite Bear in the World. Bryyybear.

...Happy Birthday to My Bry...
The Best Hubbster, Daddy-O, and BFF I could ask for

Happy Belated Birthday to my favorite person in the world, Bryan!! Granted your bday was yesterday, but since we spent the whoooole day together I didn't get a chance to write this. Gavin- you have the best dad in the whole wide world, and in case you ever forget it, here are all the reasons why your mom loves him more than anything. Besides you. Ok, let's just call it an even tie, K?! :)

Bry- since you turned the big 2-9, I figured it only appropriate to list 29 reasons why you're the best!! Let's hope I don't have trouble thinking of 29?! Ha kidding! I bet I could go on forever...On most days :)

1. You are a great dad!! You never ONCE complained about your lack of sleep, getting up in the middle of the night even when it's supposed to be my turn, changing his diapers, or coming right home from work only to have a baby to take care of the rest of the night because I'm exhausted.
2. You're mine and Gavin's biggest fans!! You've never once told me I couldn't do something. You always believe in me and support me regardless of what the new crazy idea is that I want to do. Or want us to do :)
3. You help out so much around the house, probably doing wayyyy more of your share of the housework when I'm busy with work or now busy with Gavin...I did clean the kitty litter for the first time in 11 months the other day so I deserve a little credit for that
4. You cover my eyes, or change the channel whenever there is something scary on TV. Which with me is constantly since everything scares me.
5. When I was pregnant you bought me an elliptical because I couldn't run anymore and felt like I was going through a bad break up with running!
6. You run with me! Well more so before Gaveypants came along, but as soon as he's strong enough to hold his head up, we'll be throwing him in the Bob, and hitting the road together again. I cannnnn't wait!!
7. You love going to church, even on Sundays when I want to stay in bed, you convince me to go...and I always appreciate it after!
8. You rescued Chig, even though she has crazy eyes, and is a little psycho looking...You're a sensitive one Bryan Less!
9. You love Sushi and love taking me on sushi dates!
10. You will do anything to make me happy! Whether it be rearranging furniture in my office and making it look horrible bc you think that's what I want, or going grocery shopping with me because I hate going, you'll do it and you never complain.
11. You stood around for 4 hours (and 45 minutes to be exact!) when I ran my marathon, and was the first face I saw when I crossed the finish line...and you tell me that I'm going to do it again, even when running 2 miles seems hard after Gav!
12. You always have our best interest in mind regardless of what the situation is
13. You take care of the bills so I never have to think/worry or even look at them...which is good because I hate nonsense like that
14. You are one of the funniest people I know...although usually it's when you're not trying to be.
15. You love shopping with me! Or at least pretend to. I think you do though!!
16. You buy cologne from the little lady at Macy's because you felt bad for her, and wanted to make her day. That's so cute! Or it makes you a sucker...which one is it?! Ha. Kidding.
17. You're a good dresser. With the exception of what you wore on our first date. Apparently you thought you were going to a funeral Mr. All Black!
18. You open the door for me whether it be the car door, or doors in general because I hate germs.
19. You're really smart, which is good bc I'm common sense smart but not book smart. We balance each other out! :)
20. You love my gram as much as I do!
21. You never get mad at me...at least not that I know of? You better not be bottling it all up only to go psycho one day. I think I watch one too many 20/20's.
22. You are the complete opposite of me which is a good thing, otherwise oh man. I don't even want to think about if we were the same. Yikes! Ha!
23. When you burp (gross) you walk in another room, or blow it away from me...Ok this sounds so gross to write out, but I appreciate it since I get soooo disgusted by things like that.
24. You have the best smile and the most gorgeous eyes..."they are like diamonds in the sky". HAHAHA! You will never live that one down.
25. You carry ALL the books I get from work up to my office or to my car, and help me when I have presentations by loading everything for me the night before so I don't have to.
26. You let me celebrate my birthday for a whole month, even though yours is 6 days later and I still want to celebrate mine.
27. You are a hard worker, and do very well at what you do!
28. You have nicknames for everything and everyone which I find hysterical...although the one time when I was pregnant and you called me butterball will never be forgotten. Forgiven MAYBE but not forgotten.
29. and finally...because I know you will always be here for me and Gav and that is the best feeling in the whole world :)

Happy 29th Birthday BryyyBear! Can't wait to see what the next year brings, and celebrate the Dirty 30 with you Old Man!!





No comments:

Post a Comment