Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Yayy it's Christmas Eve and I have to say I'm pretty pumped!! This is the first year gavey will actually be excited to open his presents and not just play with the wrapping paper :) I hope!

Gavey is currently taking his little nap and then were off to Riv to help with the Christmas Eve service and I can't wait! I feel like we're normally on the road or with family and that were never at our house on Christmas. I miss New York but there is something to be said about starting our own little traditions. Then bry and I are going to exchange gifts tonight so we can enjoy christmas morning with gaveypants. I just picked up groceries to make my famous creme brûlée french toast!! Skinnytaste thank you very much!

And can I just say my morning started off well a little klutzy?! So I get up at 5:30 all ready to run 5 miles at 6 am. Bryan was begging me to run on the treadmill but no I'm a real runner right? I'm tough and can brave the cold early in the morning!! Ha umm no. Within the first 2 minutes I tripped on a block of ice, fell forward and and bang my knee and elbow SO hard!! Ahh!! I literally grabbed my elbow and turned around to run home and then realized I didn't hurt too bad so I made myself finish my fun . I felt great until I took a shower now oh man it's so painful!! Bryan and I are hot messes... Him on crutches and me limping with an elbow that doesn't bend all the way! Ha perfect!!

Alright I probably should get my gavpants up. My new fav gav thing: every time he sneezes or coughs he tells Bless you!! Like yells it! Ha. And now he fake coughs just to be silly and say it. Silly gavey.

No comments:

Post a Comment